Thursday, July 11, 2013

2ww

Apologies for not blogging while in Delhi, between appointments, catching up with other IP's and running after a toddler, time wasn't on my side!

So, things went well. I had 10 eggs collected, 7 mature eggs and 5 of those fertilsed. On day 3 (transfer day) we had 3 x 8 cell grade 1 embryos and 1 x 8 cell grade 1.5 embryo all of which were transferred into our surrogate. We should find out this weekend if this cycle worked, fingers crossed!!

Speaking of our surrogate, her name is Sarita, she is married, 26yrs old and has 2 kids. We met her when we signed our contracts and she was so lovely. She seemed overwhelmed but excited to be start this journey with us.

I can honestly say this 2ww has been far more torturous than the previous 2, I'm not sure why but I have felt very anxious this time around, thank god we are nearly at the end of it.


I will update over the weekend and give a more detailed rundown on our trip and results of the beta hCG test.

x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update - I have been wondering. I remember so well that 2ww feeling...Waiting for the positive results!! Warmest greetings from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers And toes crossed for you x

    ReplyDelete