Monday, June 17, 2013

Back in Delhi

Long time no post again!!!!!! I have promised myself that this year I am going to blog more and since we are in Delhi, now is a good time to start!

First things first, Mackenzie is now 17 months old and the time goes by quicker each day. She definitely takes after her mummy's side of the family with her strong will and determination. She is already starting to assert herself, bring on terrible twos!!! She goes to daycare 3 days a week at the moment and she loves it. We have a couple of  incidences of hair pulling and I am sure it was hair envy but we have got that all sorted now, thank goodness. Otherwise she is still happy, healthy and we love her to bits!

Now onto the next exciting news.... We landed in  Delhi on Saturday just gone to cycle again for a sibling or two for Mackenzie. As all of you know, cycling brings back fear and anticipation of will it work but I believe in projecting positivty into the universe and it will come back to you.

Mackenzie handled the flight like a true traveller, she slept, ate and watch movies without fuss, thank goodness for that. We flew Perth to Bangkok, stayed at a golf resort and Mark played night golf (yes, I am the most amazeballs wife ever!!!!!) and then we had a 7.30am flight to Delhi the next morning.
We are staying at Svelte hotel and Suites which is where we stayed when we were here for Mackenzie's birth, brings back a lot if happy memories.

Tonight we are going out for dinner with 10 others that are either here to cycle, picking up babies of moral support, should be a great night.

So today is day 1 of stimulation meds and so far so good but we still have at least another 9 days of injections, blood tests and ultrasounds, I will keep you all posted as we go, promise!

Well off to get ready for dinner, I'll post some new photos of Mackenzie soon.

4 comments:

  1. Exciting news!! Best wishes and positive thoughts being sent your way. B & SJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the amazeballs wife- true said. Good luck with the stims, and many positive thoughts your way. Hope to see you soon, we arrive this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting...we are also trying again this month from FET. Good luck and take care! Please post pics of Mackenzie Iim sure she looks very different from last time I saw her at the first surrogacy conference .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bestest of luck Annette and Mark and here is hoping MacKenzie will get a brother or sister in 2014

    ReplyDelete