Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby making take 2...

So the adventure continues, I'm at the airport sitting in the bar having a beer for the road. My flight leaves at 3.25pm to Singapore then I will finally arrive in Delhi at 2.15am local time tomorrow morning.

We have decided to stay at a serviced apartment this time instead of the B&B or hotel as planned, so since it's an apartment and has a laundry we thought awesome won't need to take as much clothes this time, worked well in theory!

So I'm packing this morning and have had to repack as I couldn't fit everything in, I am taking some food with us as we will be cooking meals, so it only left 1 side of the suitcase for my clothes, shoes and of course hair straighteners because who can go on holidays without them and 5 pairs of shoes! Fast forward to present time, arrive at the airport to check in and put my bag on the scales and guess what it's 27kg! Bugger and Qantas being the awesome airline they are promptly charged me excess luggage at $52 per kg that is over the 23kg allowed, so $208 later I am checked in and ready to start the next journey.

I am flying ahead of Mark this time, he will arrive in Delhi early hours of Thursday morning, so no one to carry my bags, crap another reason not to have a 27kg suitcase, cabin bag and handbag!

So first appointment with Dr Shivani is on Monday for blood test and ultrasound and the dreaded needles start again, I don't think I will be self injecting this time thank goodness, I think they will get me to go in daily to have the nurses do them as I will be on super doses of hormones. Good things are happening at Dr Shivani's clinic, they have just bought their own hospital which all of the IVF procedures will be done and new offices also. And of course lots of babies have been born since we were there in February and still about 60 due by the end of the year, fingers crossed this will be our time to be added to the expecting list.

I will try and post an update in Singapore while I'm waiting for the next flight but if not I will post on Sunday once I wake up.

Bye Perth!

No comments:

Post a Comment