Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 5 - 9

I know I know, I am a terrible blogger!! Apologies to those who have been concerned. Well not has happened in the last few days, we had a bit of a hold up with some documents so we had to wait to schedule our DNA test appointment until tomorrow (Friday). We have an appointment at 11am to see the panel doctor to take the DNA sample from Mark and Mackenzie and then we head to the Australian High Commission to submit the application for citizenship by descent, fingers crossed we may able to leave Delhi Friday 27th January.

Mackenzie continues to eat, sleep and poop. We still have to wake her for her feeds which are now 4 hourly and she is taking anywhere from 90 - 120mls each feed. She goes back to see Dr Tandon on Saturday so it will be interesting to see if she has gained any weight back yet. Her umbilical cord fell of last night so she had her first real bath this morning and I think she liked it, she didn't cry until we took her out and she started to get cold. We will see what she makes of the next one.

Mark, myself, Amanda and Neil (and the babies of course) went to the Moti Deluxe Mohal across from Svelte on Tuesday for dinner and it was delicious. We had Butter Chicken, Chicken Jalfrez and Rogan Josh with Rice and Garlic Naan. I highly recommend it! Last night Mark, Mackenzie and I went to the Urban Cafe which is also across the road from Svelte, I had the most amazing Fillet Steak that I have had in a long time, we got there pretty early to avoid any delays and also they allow Shisha's to be smoked inside, thankfully we had the whole restaurant to ourselves for the most part.

Here are some new pics of Mackenzie

Daddy's Princess

Sleeping baby, good baby

Getting ready to skype the family in Australia

First bath

After the bath, her hands and feet were a tad blue

Post bath - Snug as a bug in a rug!

Having a siesta with Mummy

Praying that Mummy and Daddy stop taking photos when I'm asleep!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the picture with her fingers interlocked, she looks deep in thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, she sounds very settled! Glad everything is going well and fingers crossed for a speedy exit home

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! Best wishes for a fuss-free return home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous girl! So happy we got to meet. SJ & B xx

    ReplyDelete