Just a quick post, we received our scan on Saturday and everything looks great with baby and Jyoti is feeling well. Baby is still measuring 4 days ahead and has very long legs.
No profile or 3D pics this time but we have requested an additional 3D scan to be done, that will be done this week sometime and also we should receive a belly shot of Jyoti's growing belly.
Some other exciting news is that I offically go on maternity leave on 2nd December!! 7 weeks to go, not that I am counting. It has been kind of strange telling clients that I am going on maternity leave in December especially if I am seeing them face to face, as the first thing they do is look at your belly, it makes for an interesting conversation, most people have heard about surrogacy but don't really know the process and are fascinated and excited to hear about our journey to parenthood.
The next set of milestones we are aiming for:
11/2 weeks - Start of 3rd trimester- YAY!!!!!!!! We are on the home stretch!!
4 weeks - Next scan due
7 weeks - Finish work and OMG this makes 32 weeks!!
Time is flying by now, before we know it Christmas will be here and it will be time to fly to India to meet our baby.
Lots of baby dust to those in Delhi at the moment, good luck and hope to hear some good news in a few weeks!!
x
No profile or 3D pics this time but we have requested an additional 3D scan to be done, that will be done this week sometime and also we should receive a belly shot of Jyoti's growing belly.
Some other exciting news is that I offically go on maternity leave on 2nd December!! 7 weeks to go, not that I am counting. It has been kind of strange telling clients that I am going on maternity leave in December especially if I am seeing them face to face, as the first thing they do is look at your belly, it makes for an interesting conversation, most people have heard about surrogacy but don't really know the process and are fascinated and excited to hear about our journey to parenthood.
The next set of milestones we are aiming for:
11/2 weeks - Start of 3rd trimester- YAY!!!!!!!! We are on the home stretch!!
4 weeks - Next scan due
7 weeks - Finish work and OMG this makes 32 weeks!!
Time is flying by now, before we know it Christmas will be here and it will be time to fly to India to meet our baby.
Lots of baby dust to those in Delhi at the moment, good luck and hope to hear some good news in a few weeks!!
x
Wow how exciting. Enjoy your maternity leave !!
ReplyDeleteHang in there!! Not much longer now!! Rene'
ReplyDeleteIt's getting so close!!! We will be in Delhi when you start your maternity leave! I hope to see some pretty pictures of the baby soon! Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteDon't u just love the sound of the 3rd trimester..lol..good luck and best wishes!!
ReplyDelete