Happy 60th Birthday to my Mum!! The best mum/nanna in the world!
I know she won't like me mentioning how old she is but is a special birthday and she deserves a special mention on the blog.
We are currently in Bali to celebrate Mum's birthday, Mark's birthday and also this is our babymoon, the last holiday we hope to take as a couple! Bali is awesome, nice change from the rain and cold of Perth.
Congratulations to those who have had babies recently, such an exciting time for you all, hopefully we will be back in Delhi in about 17 weeks or so to meet our little one.
To B & D and Lucylu, my heart goes out to you on your recent sad news, our love and thoughts are with you all and that in time I know you will find the strength to continue on your journey to parenthood.
So onto the baby news, well thank goodness once again, no news is good news!! Our baby is now 19 weeks and 146 days to go!! So we are at least half way done! It is still a very surreal feeling to think that in 17 weeks I will be going back to Delhi awaiting the arrival of our first baby! I always knew that I would have kids one day but now it is actually really happening.
Our next scan is due next week and it will be a nice welcome home present for when I get back from Bali, poor Mark goes home on Monday to go back to work on Tuesday and I get to enjoy another 5 days of paradise. He's doing it for the team ,GO MARK, you are the best!!
I will update soon with some pictures of paradise!
xx
I know she won't like me mentioning how old she is but is a special birthday and she deserves a special mention on the blog.
We are currently in Bali to celebrate Mum's birthday, Mark's birthday and also this is our babymoon, the last holiday we hope to take as a couple! Bali is awesome, nice change from the rain and cold of Perth.
Congratulations to those who have had babies recently, such an exciting time for you all, hopefully we will be back in Delhi in about 17 weeks or so to meet our little one.
To B & D and Lucylu, my heart goes out to you on your recent sad news, our love and thoughts are with you all and that in time I know you will find the strength to continue on your journey to parenthood.
So onto the baby news, well thank goodness once again, no news is good news!! Our baby is now 19 weeks and 146 days to go!! So we are at least half way done! It is still a very surreal feeling to think that in 17 weeks I will be going back to Delhi awaiting the arrival of our first baby! I always knew that I would have kids one day but now it is actually really happening.
Our next scan is due next week and it will be a nice welcome home present for when I get back from Bali, poor Mark goes home on Monday to go back to work on Tuesday and I get to enjoy another 5 days of paradise. He's doing it for the team ,GO MARK, you are the best!!
I will update soon with some pictures of paradise!
xx
Thanks for the kind comments, we are going to try again. Enjoy your holiday in Bali and best wishes for the rest of the pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear everything is going well and you guys are enjoying such a boring pregnancy! Lucky ducks in Bali, it's still raining here in Perth so I am very envious :) Hope we can catch up soon - maybe we can meet for coffee with Tammy as I sm sure she would be up for it. Enjoy the sunshine and your last holiday before you become parents xxx
ReplyDeleteYou're steaming ahead! The time is going to start flying by now, before you know it you will be in Delhi!!!!!
ReplyDeletePerth is freezing this week, down to 6-7 degrees at night, very cuddly weather.
Meg xxx
Hope you've enjoyed Bali! I've heard it's beautiful! Soon enough you'll be knee deep in diapers and 2am feedings! Best wishes for a continued boring pregnancy!
ReplyDelete